Taco-Flavored Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, divided
- 4 pounds fresh or frozen chicken wingettes, thawed
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the taco seasoning, oil, vinegar and 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear, turning occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing and remaining hot pepper sauce. Serve with chicken. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Taco-Flavored Chicken Wings
Sort By :
Very good and very quick. Perfect for busy days.
I make these wings all the time in the summer when I don't want to heat up the house by using the oven. They are quick and they taste really good. My husband asks for them at least once a month.
Bake @ 350 for 30-40 minuted till juices run clear.
Was a big hit during the Super Bowl.... Made 7 different flavored wings and these were the best.
could this be coooked in the oven, and if so what tempt would you use?