- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, divided
- 4 pounds fresh or frozen chicken wingettes, thawed
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the taco seasoning, oil, vinegar and 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear, turning occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing and remaining hot pepper sauce. Serve with chicken. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Taco-Flavored Chicken Wings
"I have made these several times now. They are absolutely delicious. I usually marinate for a few hours or overnight to lock in the flavor. Have baked many times at 425 degrees for 1 hour. Turn after 30 minutes. Our favorite recipe for wings....."
"repeated of Taste of Home. No flavor at all."
"Very good and very quick. Perfect for busy days."
"I make these wings all the time in the summer when I don't want to heat up the house by using the oven. They are quick and they taste really good. My husband asks for them at least once a month."
"Bake @ 350 for 30-40 minuted till juices run clear."
"Was a big hit during the Super Bowl.... Made 7 different flavored wings and these were the best."
"could this be coooked in the oven, and if so what tempt would you use?"
"waiting for info for oven."
"Can this recipe be made for use in the oven?"