Deb Keslar of Utica, Nebraska dresses up chicken wings with grill marks and a lively marinade to create a fantastic summertime appetizer that's sure to be a hit. “I like these wings hot, so I often add a little extra hot sauce,” Deb suggests.
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, divided
- 4 pounds fresh or frozen chicken wingettes, thawed
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the taco seasoning, oil, vinegar and 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear, turning occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing and remaining hot pepper sauce. Serve with chicken. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Taco-Flavored Chicken Wings in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p30
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Taco-Flavored Chicken Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review