Taco-Flavored Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, divided
- 4 pounds fresh or frozen chicken wingettes, thawed
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the taco seasoning, oil, vinegar and 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear, turning occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing and remaining hot pepper sauce. Serve with chicken. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Taco-Flavored Chicken Wings(6)
Sort By :
I make these wings all the time in the summer when I don't want to heat up the house by using the oven. They are quick and they taste really good. My husband asks for them at least once a month.
Bake @ 350 for 30-40 minuted till juices run clear.
Was a big hit during the Super Bowl.... Made 7 different flavored wings and these were the best.
could this be coooked in the oven, and if so what tempt would you use?
waiting for info for oven.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Wings >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Grilled Appetizers >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >