Taco Corn Bread Squares Recipe
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2-1/2 cups cooked Taco-Seasoned Meat (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the corn bread mix, egg and milk until blended. Spread into a greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Combine taco meat and beans; spread over corn bread. Combine sour cream, 1 cup cheese and onion; spread over meat mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the tomato, lettuce, olives and remaining cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taco Corn Bread Squares(11)
Sort By :
I have made it three times now. One thing I added was the corn bead to the top of the dish also. It is awesome. I love and depend on your page. I also post your recipes with your link to my "Self Transcendence "Page on Facebook. My followers love your recipes too. thanks, Dora
I am definitely going to make his recipe soon. Just got the recipe.
Made this tonight. Everyone absolutely loved it and all had seconds. The only thing I did differently was to not add the lettuce and tomatoes when it was done baking because my son doesn't like either of those. He gobbled up the rest of it, though.
SORRY IT WOULD NOT LET IT SUBMIT.SO THATS WHY THERES THREE TIMES SORRY
I'VE MADE THIS OVER&OVER MY HUSBAND
LOVES IT. AFTER COMBINE THE HAMBURGER & REFRIED BEANS HAD A LITTLE WATER TO THE MIXTURE FOR IT BE MORE SPREADABLE ON TOP OF THE CORNBREAD.( SINCE REFRIED BEANS IS
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >