Sweet Potato Pudding Recipe
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 4 medium)
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping in a can
- Scrub and pierce sweet potatoes. Bake at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until very tender.
- Cut potatoes in half; scoop out pulp and place in a large bowl. Mash with milk and egg substitute. Stir in the brown sugar, flour, raisins, orange peel, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt until blended.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or just until top is set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Potato Pudding
Sort By :
"This recipe was just wonderful. I even got my grandchildren to try it and once they did, they ate it up. I like the part that its healthy for for them to eat. Grannygrits"
"Really liked the recipe. We tried it warm first....it was ok, but had it the next day after being refrigerated......YUM!"
"jp- 1 egg = 1/4 cup egg substitute. So you would use 2 eggs."
"Please tell me how to make this recipe using eggs instead of egg substitute."