- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, apple, grapes, celery and raisins. Stir in the yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Add sunflower kernels and toss; serve on lettuce leaves if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sunflower Strawberry Salad in Country June/July 1996, p51
Reviews for Sunflower Strawberry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2014
This was delicious. The only change I made was to use chopped pecans instead of sunflower seeds since I didn't have any. I will be making this again SOON!
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2013
Great combo of fruity + nutty!
Reviewed Nov. 6, 2008
Delicious salad! Just as good without the sunflower seeds.