We have an annual Strawberry Festival in our town, so recipes with strawberries are popular here. I've served this salad at luncheons and have always received a lot of compliments.
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, apple, grapes, celery and raisins. Stir in the yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Add sunflower kernels and toss; serve on lettuce leaves if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sunflower Strawberry Salad in Country June/July 1996, p51
Reviews for Sunflower Strawberry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review