- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, apple, grapes, celery and raisins. Stir in the yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Add sunflower kernels and toss; serve on lettuce leaves if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sunflower Strawberry Salad
"very tasty. Nice mix between the tart fruit and the sweet yogurt."
"This was delicious. The only change I made was to use chopped pecans instead of sunflower seeds since I didn't have any. I will be making this again SOON!"
"Great combo of fruity + nutty!"
"Delicious salad! Just as good without the sunflower seeds."