Strawberry Raspberry Trifle Recipe
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 3 whole strawberries, quartered
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- Place a third of the cake cubes in a trifle bowl or 3-1/2-qt. glass serving bowl. Top with a third of the pudding, 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1-1/2 cups raspberries and a third of the whipped topping. Layer with a third of the cake and pudding, 1 cup strawberries and a third of the whipped topping.
- Top with remaining cake, pudding, strawberries, raspberries and whipped topping. Garnish with quartered strawberries. Serve immediately or cover and chill until serving. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Raspberry Trifle(24)
Sort By :
it look good I would like to try makig it the strawberry and raspberry truffle
Oops, No one would KNOW it's low fat!
My family is not a fan of raspberries so I used strawberries, blueberries and bananas instead. FABULOUS! No one would no it's low fat!
Loved that everything was low-sugar, low-fat, low calories. Simply great! I skipped the raspberries (used all strawberries) & used a sugar-free pound cake. LOVED THIS!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Berry Trifle >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >