Strawberry Pie Mousse Recipe
- 4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a food processor, combine strawberries and sugar; cover and process until smooth. Strain and discard seeds. Return strawberry mixture to the food processor. Add pudding mix; cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Pie Mousse
Sort By :
I've made this recipe many times using blueberries, as well as strawberries. Not only do we enjoy the mousse by itself, but it also makes a wonderful filling for cake rolls and mini cream puffs. For a delicious variation, I substitute regular cheesecake pudding or french vanilla pudding for the sugar-free vanilla.
I looked for a good strawberry mousse recipe for years, finally one I love!! I've made it several times already.
I have made this several times, and my family loves it. I omit the sugar entirely--we find it too sweet otherwise. I usually don't bother straining the seeds so that it is even quicker to make. I have made it using sugar-free pudding (as directed) and using regular instant pudding instead, and it tastes great both ways.
My whole family loved it!
This is sugar FREE pudding. The boxes I buy are 1.34 oz for 4 servings.
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >