Strawberry Peach Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 small ripe banana, halved
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Strawberry Peach Banana Smoothie(3)
Sort By :
I had frozen, chopped strawberries, peaches, mango & pineapple in a bag so I modified it to what I had: 1-1/4c. 1% milk 2 cups of mixed fruit and 3 tbsp. of sugar. Came out great!
A good basic smoothie with a nice combination of fruit flavours.
This is a good basic recipe. However, since we do not like bananas in our family and I keep lots of frozen fruit in my freezer, I made this with 1 C strawberries, 1/2 C blueberries, 1/2 C raspberries, and 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >