- 3/4 cup thawed unsweetened apple juice concentrate
- 1 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a blender, combine the apple juice concentrate, lemon juice and strawberries; cover and process until blended. Pour into an ungreased 8-in. square dish. Cover and freeze for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until partially set.
- Spoon into a large bowl; beat on medium speed for 1-1/2 minutes. Return to dish; freeze for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Italian Ice
"i am always looking for great summer desserts. i loved this one it did not have a ton of added sugar . the idea of fresh strawberries is a wonderful way to get added fruits and veggies into your diet."
"my family loved it. I loved that there was no sugar added."
"Fabulous light dessert. Makes good popsicles, too."