Strawberry Corn Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice and salt. Drizzle over strawberry mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Strawberry Corn Salsa
Sort By :
I was a bit disappointed since this was a very attractive salsa with a lot of texture. For some reason, the combination of corn, berries, and tomatoes was not appealing. It tasted a bit better when paired with wheat thins.
So easy and such a crowd pleaser. Usually use a bit less oil then called for.
I found the flavors did not meld really well. But it may be better if the amount of tomatoes was reduced.
I made this for a party and it was a hit. Easy and delicious.