Strawberry Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, almonds and sugar. Pour into crust; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually add 1/2 cup of milk. Add dry pudding mix and remaining milk. Beat for 1 minute or until blended; pour over strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberry Cheesecake Pie(36)
Sort By :
This is an excellent pie!
Very nice! Just like the cheesecake pies my father used to make. Takes me back...
Very good and easy to make. My husband liked it and he is fussy when it comes to desserts.
This is first recipe from Taste of Home that has disappointed. The taste was mediocre, certainly nothing special. In addition, made in evening and refrigerated overnight for a brunch..crust was soggy from strawberry juice. This is not a recipe I would make again.
I made this for easter dinner...not sure why but the cheescake part of the pie set up the evening I made it but the next day (Easter), it was like pudding and not able to cut into pie pieces.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Pie >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- No Bake Cheesecakes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >