VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 pound fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Hot cooked rice
- Sprinkle fillets with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place each fillet on one side of a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12-in. rectangle). Top with peas, chives and butter. Drizzle with wine; sprinkle with the remaining salt and pepper. Fold foil around fish and peas, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Spoon juices over fish and peas. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Steamed Tilapia in Wine Sauce in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p144