These pretty pinwheels capture the classic flavor of spinach dip served in a bread bowl.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, onions, bacon and salad dressing mix. Stir in spinach until well blended. Spread over tortillas; roll up tightly jelly-roll style. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- With a serrated knife, cut into 1/2-in. slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Roll-Ups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p30
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Spinach Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review