Spinach Ravioli Bake Recipe
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage ravioli or ravioli of your choice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Top with half of the ravioli, mozzarella cheese, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Spinach Ravioli Bake(11)
Sort By :
Really liked this but the ravioli was a little hard. Next time I will cook it first.
Put this one in my recipe box. Every easy and quick to throw together. Family loved it. I too added a little more sauce and covered the first 20 minutes. I also added a little Italian seasoning.
My kids hated it. I would suggest using a lot more spaghetti sauce, that might help.
So easy & yummy! I may double the spinach next time. We used beef ravioli.
This was so easy and so good. Definitely a keeper!