- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded provolone cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, salt and pepper until blended. In a small nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add egg mixture; cook and stir just until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Stir in cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Spinach-Mushroom Scrambled Eggs
Sort By :
"I always add a little bit of onion just to give it a little bit more zip. I like changing up the cheese. I just use whatever I have."
"I used mozzarella because that is what I had on hand. My husband and I both enjoyed this recipe!"
"I put the cheese on top - to me it has more impact that way.... very good recipe."
"It's good with using steamers in a bag creamed spinach instead of cheese too."