Spinach Cheese Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 4 slices thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 cup packed fresh baby spinach
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Spread cheese over each rectangle to within 1/4 in. of edges; top with ham and spinach.
- Roll up each jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each into six slices.
- Place the slices cut side down on a greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Spinach Cheese Pinwheels(2)
Sort By :
These pinwheels were definitely a success. They taste great warm but are still yummy after they have cooled from sitting on the table.
I think i rolled them up wrong because the dough wasn't fully cooked inside & i used garden vegetable cream cheese instead of the garlic-herb cheese spread. Despite all that this was awesome! Very tasty & will try to make this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baked Ham >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Easy Spinach Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >