I love pasta and so does my family, but they are not so keen on their veggies. This a one-pot meal that gets us all eating our spinach. —Yvonne Starlin, Hermitage, Tennessee
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat broiler. Prepare rigatoni and spinach according to package directions.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water; return to pan. Add artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and creamed spinach; toss to combine, adding some of the reserved pasta water to thin, if desired.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. broiler-safe baking dish; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from heat 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spinach-Artichoke Rigatoni in Taste of Home February/March 2014
Reviews for Spinach-Artichoke Rigatoni
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review