I love to try new dishes for my husband and myself, and also for when we entertain. I collect recipes from all over the world, and I appreciate the bold Southwest flavors that come through in this 5-ingredient salad. It's a keeper in my book. —Sharon Delaney-Chronis, South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 2 large sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a large heavy skillet coated with cooking spray, saute corn until lightly browned. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Stir in the lime juice, salt and chipotle pepper. Cool for 5 minutes. Stir in red peppers and cilantro. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Smoky Corn Salad in Healthy Cooking June/July 2012, p58
Reviews for Smoky Corn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2012
"This is quick, easy and has a wonderful summertime flavor! Has become a family fav!"
Reviewed May. 25, 2012
"This recipe is a great healthy, inexpensive, and simple addition to any Mexican/Southwest meal! This recipe was also great reheated the next day too."