- 1 bone-in turkey breast (6 to 7 pounds), skin removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Brush turkey with oil. Combine the garlic, seasoned salt, paprika, Italian seasoning and pepper; rub over turkey. Transfer to a 6-qt. slow cooker; add water. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until tender. Yield: 14 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Slow Cooker Turkey Breast(16)
Sort By :
I was making a ham for Christmas dinner and decided at the last moment to try a turkey breast in the crock pot as well. This was so simple - and delicious. Very moist! I'm making another one today because there were not enough leftovers for sandwiches!
This was very delicious and easy! Will make this again.
This was really good! Easy to put together and yummy. I made it for Christmas and didn't have room in my oven for another dish. Love the slow cooker!!! Will definitely make again. I did leave the skin on too. I didn't see the need to put it in the oven to brown the skin it was great just the way it was.
Very moist, super easy!! Made for Christmas party this weekend. Be aware there will be no leftovers!
This was the best turkey I've ever eaten! So simple there is no reason to need a holiday to eat turkey. If you don't have a slow cooker it's time to get one!
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >