My daughter shared this recipe with me for a hearty spread that tastes just like a Reuben sandwich. Serve it from a slow cooker set to low so that it stays tasty and warm. —Rosalie Fuchs, Paynesville, Minnesota
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) deli corned beef, chopped
- 3 tablespoons prepared Thousand Island salad dressing
- Snack rye bread or crackers
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until cheeses are melted; stir to blend. Serve warm with bread or crackers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Reuben Spread in Quick Cooking November/December 2002, p20
Reviews for Slow Cooker Reuben Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review