One batch of this slow-cooker appetizer isn't enough for my family so I often double the recipe. Bits of sweet onion give the creamy dip a bit of crunch.—Terri Perrier, Simonton, Texas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Assorted crackers
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients; stir in crab. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Hot Crab Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p99
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Hot Crab Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review