Slow-Cooked Pork and Beans Recipe
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) pork and beans
- 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with onion. In a large bowl, combine the beans, barbecue sauce, brown sugar and garlic powder; pour over meat. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast; shred with two forks. Return meat to slow cooker; heat through. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Pork and Beans(13)
Sort By :
Delicious! The smell of this cooking all day made me very hungry and I was pleased by the outcome.
This recipe is so delicious and easy to make. I made it several times already and I usually don't have any leftovers, because everyone goes back for seconds and thirds.
Great flavor. Subed 1 1/2 lbs of pepper bacon for the pork roast. Also added 1 packet of Goya ham spice which our family swears by.
This was the best meal on a cold day! It was easy and even shredding the meat was not too much effort. Paired with some cornbread, it was delicious!
This is really good and easy to make. Cooked recipe as is for 8 hours using Bush's Homestyle beans. Put the crock on high while shredding the pork then added it back in for another 15 minutes. Served w/ cornbread muffins. We did find it a bit sweet for our taste, but will adjust the brown sugar or type of baked beans next time. Will definately make again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Loin >
- Slow Cooker Pork Recipes >