Entertaining doesn't get much easier than when you serve this tasty five-ingredient entree. "I first prepared it for Christmas with great results," says Heather Spring of Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas. "Leftovers are delicious in casseroles."
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup cola, divided
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (5 to 6 pounds), cut in half
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, horseradish and 2 tablespoons cola. Rub over ham. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker; add remaining cola to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Originally published as Slow-Cooked Ham in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p52
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review