Simple Italian Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in butter over medium heat. Add wine and salad dressing. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove pork chops and keep warm. Bring cooking juices to a boil; cook until reduced to 1/2 cup. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Simple Italian Pork Chops
Sort By :
simple and easy to make. flavor is good
Loved the ease of cooking these chops, and they tasted delicious. BUT my husband found the sauce too oily. I would try a no-fat Italian dressing the next time.
Very simple and tasty.
Wow! I would not have guessed these were going to be this good. Of course butter makes everything good. The chops turned out perfectly cooked. The sauce was so good I was licking the excess off my kid's plate. He ate all without complaint. Husband also really liked it. It was really easy.
These chops have outstanding flavor. I sauted 1/2 chopped onion while browning the pork chops and added 2 garlic cloves after flipping the chops. The onions actually caramelized so my sauce turned out a richer brown color. This is a nice change from our usual grilled or breaded chops. I am eager to try these using a different flavor of italian dressing or even a greek vinegarette. Very easy to prepare with a lot of varying possibilities. Definitely a keeper.
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >