These juicy Italian pork chops are simmered in a scrumptious sauce that's just perfect for spooning over mashed potatoes. And with only five ingredients, this is one thrifty, fail-proof entree. —Joe Vince, Port Huron, Michigan
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in butter over medium heat. Add wine and salad dressing. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove pork chops and keep warm. Bring cooking juices to a boil; cook until reduced to 1/2 cup. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p22
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Simple Italian Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review