Shrimp Salad-Stuffed Avocados Recipe
- 1/2 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- In a small bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Spoon into avocado halves. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Salad-Stuffed Avocados(2)
Sort By :
Tasty recipe for the shrimp salad. Tarragon adds a lot! Thanks for the good ideas. Will definitely be having this again... often!
I tried this and it was FANTASTIC! My husband and I have made it many times with both shrimp and crab.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Salads >
- Shrimp Pasta Recipes >
- Shrimp Recipes >
- Shrimp Salad Recipes >
- Shrimp Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >