Shrimp Salad-Stuffed Avocados Recipe
- 1/2 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- In a small bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Spoon into avocado halves. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Salad-Stuffed Avocados
Sort By :
"Tasty recipe for the shrimp salad. Tarragon adds a lot! Thanks for the good ideas. Will definitely be having this again... often!"
"I tried this and it was FANTASTIC! My husband and I have made it many times with both shrimp and crab."