Sensational Spiced Salmon Recipe
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- Combine the first six ingredients; rub over salmon. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sensational Spiced Salmon(13)
Sort By :
I liked it, but it doesn't keep well. I oftentimes cook and my husband eats later when he gets home from work. It was very overpowering after re-heating when my husband got home. It was very good when fresh tho.
I think the rub is okay, but it makes WAAAAAYYY too much for just 1 lb of fish. I want to try it again with half all the ingredients and definitely less cumin & chili.
I have made this multiple times; we love it! Very easy and quick too.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >