A sweet and spicy rub gives this quick salmon dish fantastic flavor. Paired with a green veggie and rice, it’s a delightful weeknight dinner that’s special enough for company. –Michele Doucette of Stephenville, Newfoundland
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- Combine the first six ingredients; rub over salmon. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sensational Spiced Salmon in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p15
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sensational Spiced Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review