- 1 bacon strip, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/3 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain, reserving drippings.
- Saute mushrooms in oil and drippings until tender. Stir in the bacon, tomatoes, thyme, salt and pepper. Fill each tart shell with a heaping teaspoonful of filling and 1/2 teaspoon spreadable cheese.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Savory Mushroom Tarts in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p102
Reviews for Savory Mushroom Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Mushroom Appetizers >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >