Heavenly Strawberry Tarts
I use convenient graham cracker tart shells which I fill with a rich cream cheese layer and cover with gorgeous glazed strawberries.—Julie A. Jahnke, Green Lake, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1-1/2 cups sliced unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, milk, sour cream and vanilla. Spoon into crusts. Combine the strawberries and glaze; spoon over cream cheese. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 283 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Heavenly Strawberry Tarts in Quick Cooking May/June 2002