Sausage Spaghetti Pie Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 pound smoked turkey Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage, diced
- 1 cup garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, saute sausage for 3-4 minutes or until browned; stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and 1 egg white; set aside. Drain spaghetti; add Parmesan cheese and remaining egg whites. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. Spoon ricotta mixture into crust. Top with sausage mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and filling is heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Spaghetti Pie
Sort By :
This has become a favorite at our house! I add onion, green peppers, and mushrooms to the sauce to get more veggies in.
I have made this many times for friends and family and am always asked for the reicpe. It is also very easy to make. I usually add fresh basil to the ricotta and mini meatballs instead of kielbasa. I have also made it in a 13x9 pan and taken it to potluck dinners.
This was very good and filling for the calories. I will make sure I add a little salt next time. It was just a little bland.
Just copied this one. Sounds like something we will really like. THANKS !
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Turkey >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >