Sausage Spaghetti Pie Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 pound smoked turkey Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage, diced
- 1 cup garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, saute sausage for 3-4 minutes or until browned; stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and 1 egg white; set aside. Drain spaghetti; add Parmesan cheese and remaining egg whites. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. Spoon ricotta mixture into crust. Top with sausage mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and filling is heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Spaghetti Pie
Sort By :
"This has become a favorite at our house! I add onion, green peppers, and mushrooms to the sauce to get more veggies in."
"I have made this many times for friends and family and am always asked for the reicpe. It is also very easy to make. I usually add fresh basil to the ricotta and mini meatballs instead of kielbasa. I have also made it in a 13x9 pan and taken it to potluck dinners."
"This was very good and filling for the calories. I will make sure I add a little salt next time. It was just a little bland."
Just copied this one. Sounds like something we will really like. THANKS !"