The first time I tasted this delicious salad was at my wedding, and I recall, even in the blur of that day, the recipe was in high demand. That was years ago and I'm still asked to bring it to cookouts and parties! —Sarah Ryan, Geneva, Ohio
- 2 cups uncooked small pasta shells
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cubed hard salami
- 1/2 cup whole ripe olives, quartered
- 2 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the green pepper, tomatoes, pepperoni, salami, olives, cheese and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Salami Pasta Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p13
Reviews for Salami Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review