Rosemary Pork Chops Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch of pork chops):
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- Canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; stir in oil until crumbly. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 batches (2-1/4 cups total).
- To prepare pork chops: Place 3/4 cup coating mix in a resealable plastic bag. Place a small amount of water in a shallow bowl. Dip pork chops in water; place in the bag and shake to coat. In a large skillet, cook chops in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Rosemary Pork Chops(5)
Sort By :
This is by far one of the tastiest breading recipes. I made one-third of the recipe, using 1/8C. and 1T. of flour, 1/2T. parika, 1/4t. garlic powder instead of onion. It made enough for 5 boneless pork chops with some left over. Probably would have coated 6-7 boneless chops. I baked them in a baking dish coated with cooking spray for about 25 minutes at 325F. Chops turned out nice and juicy with fablous flavor. Much better than Shake-n-Bake!
Easy & so delicious. I bake these in the oven.
I found this a little too salty, but very flavorful.
Great! So nice to have on hand. I will use this for quick dinners in our RV too. Only one pan and very tasty. I store the mix in a small zip lock freezer bag in the fridge.
This was outstanding.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >