Rocky Road Freeze Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and chocolate syrup; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in chocolate mixture, marshmallows, chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Transfer to a freezer-proof container; cover and freeze for 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: about 1-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Rocky Road Freeze(3)
Sort By :
Just tried this recipe for the first time after wanting to try it for ages. It is delicious and I was especially impressed with how the marshmallows stayed nice and soft. It did take a little bit longer than 5 hours for the ice cream became firm, but it was worth the wait! I will be making this again and trying the variations suggested. I did use pecans rather than peanuts and toasted them first. Yummy!
I made this last summer and now everyone wants it for their birthday! It is very easy and tastes very creamy and soo good!
This is really good - makes a soft ice cream. Folks at work continually request that I make this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Homemade Ice Cream >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >