- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or half-and-half cream
- 1 cup chilled strawberry or raspberry sparkling water
- Whipped cream
- Colored sprinkles
- In a tall glass, combine strawberry jam and water. Add ice cream, strawberries and cream. Top with sparkling water. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles. Serve immediately.
1 serving (calculated without whipped cream and sprinkles): 715 calories, 39g fat (24g saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 89g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.