We’re betting you won’t find a faster way to dress up crisp sugar snap peas than this simply scrumptious recipe from our Test Kitchen. It goes with a variety of entrees and is pretty enough to dish up for company.
Recommended: 31 Irresistible Veggie Sides
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place peas in an ungreased shallow baking pan. Combine the shallot, oil, Italian seasoning and salt; drizzle over peas and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Sugar Snap Peas in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p24