Roasted Squash Medley Recipe
- 1 large acorn squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 large white potatoes, cubed
- 2 large red potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 12 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until well coated. Arrange mixture in a single layer in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Squash Medley
Sort By :
This roasted vegetable medley is absolutely delicious! We first tasted this recipe at the home of friends in Nevada. What a fabulous flavor! I've now made the recipe twice here at home in New England. This past Friday I made it using our own garden squash. I cut the recipe in half and it was plenty for four of us. This time, I didn't use any green pepper because I didn't have any on hand. I can see this recipe being very flexible and adaptable. I will be making this often during the fall for as long as our winter squash lasts! Highly recommended!
More Recipe Collections
- Acorn Squash Recipes >
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Butternut Squash Recipes >