Roasted Peppers 'n' Cauliflower Recipe
Roasting really enhances the taste of this cauliflower-red-pepper-onion dish. The nicely seasoned veggies are great with nearly any main course.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into strips
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place the cauliflower, red peppers and onions in a shallow roasting pan. Add the oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes.
- 2. Stir; bake 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup: 88 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 243mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 vegetable, 1 fat
Reviews for Roasted Peppers 'n' Cauliflower
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC