Roasted Parmesan Green Beans Recipe
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place beans in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning; stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until beans are tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Parmesan Green Beans(6)
Sort By :
A friend gave me the recipe. Easy and we love it.
So good!! My family loves this side dish. Even my 5yr old grandaughter gobbles them up.
These were awesome! Great for all those green beans from your garden. Greek Seasoning is hard to find in the spice isle and has lots of sodium. But I found it and will use less sodium version next time.
It is low carb too and I had it with the TOH Glazed Pork Chops (low carb too) and ciabatta bread w/ dipping sauce. A great combination.
Great side dish. My husband is not a fan of plain green beans (he likes the casserole), but her gobbled this up. I added a sprinkle of paprika before I put it in the oven, nice touch.
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Side Dishes >
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >