Red Pepper & Parmesan Tilapia Recipe
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- Place egg substitute in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cheese, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes and pepper. Dip fillets in egg substitute, then cheese mixture.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Red Pepper & Parmesan Tilapia
Sort By :
I used a regular egg, panco bread crumbs.
My husband & I love this! Even my 6 yr old son likes it. It's so quick & easy & tastes great! Also love that it's light.
Excellent recipe. Just the right amount of spice. Delicious!
always looking for a way to do tilapia, this is now one the family asks for all the time. very good