- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- Place egg substitute in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cheese, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes and pepper. Dip fillets in egg substitute, then cheese mixture.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Red Pepper & Parmesan Tilapia
Sort By :
"Very tasty. Will cook it again."
"Very delicious. Used spray butter instead of egg substitute."
"I used a real egg instead of the substitute, but the rest was the same. This is delicious and very flavorful!"
"Excellent recipe. This has quickly become one of my go to fish recipes due to ease and flavor. Simple and delicious."
"I loved the crust on the Tilapia and the seasoning gives it a delicious kick."