Raspberry Parfaits Recipe
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and jam until smooth. Fold in 1/4 cup whipped topping.
- Place 2 tablespoons raspberries in each of two small parfait glasses or dessert dishes; layer with cream cheese mixture and remaining berries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Parfaits(3)
Sort By :
I filled it into chocolate cups. It was excellent!
This is so yummy! I make it for my everyone in my home, so I have to more than double this recipe, but it's well worth it!
Absolutely Heaven! My family loves it and its gluten free so my husband can also enjoy it. Definately a keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >