- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and jam until smooth. Fold in 1/4 cup whipped topping.
- Place 2 tablespoons raspberries in each of two small parfait glasses or dessert dishes; layer with cream cheese mixture and remaining berries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Parfaits
Sort By :
"I filled it into chocolate cups. It was excellent!"
"This is so yummy! I make it for my everyone in my home, so I have to more than double this recipe, but it's well worth it!"
"Absolutely Heaven! My family loves it and its gluten free so my husband can also enjoy it. Definately a keeper!"