Garnished with whipped cream, chocolate curls and raspberry-flavored marshmallows, this cool-weather favorite goes from everyday to extra-special. —Andrew McDowell, Lake Villa, Illinois
Featured In: Hot Chocolate for the Holidays
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate curls
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until bubbles form around sides of pan (do not boil).
- Place the raspberries, chocolate and sugar in a blender; cover. While processing, gradually add hot milk in a steady stream. Strain; discard seeds. Serve in mugs; top with whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Hot Cocoa in Taste of Home December/January 2012, p47
Reviews forRaspberry Hot Cocoa
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review