Gingerbread Hot Cocoa
Are you in the Christmas spirit yet? If not, this special cocoa will do the trick. It’s like drinking a chocolate gingerbread cookie! —Erika Monroe-Williams, Scottsdale, AZ
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Dash salt
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- In a small saucepan, combine the first 7 ingredients; gradually add milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Serve with whipped cream.