- 5 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 11 cups water
- Optional: Miniature marshmallows and peppermint candy sticks
- In a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker, combine the milk powder, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and cinnamon; gradually whisk in water until smooth. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours, until heated through.
- If desired, top with marshmallows and use peppermint sticks for stirrers.
1 cup: 164 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.