Ghostly Hot Cocoa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes30 servings (10 cups mix)
- 6-2/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 package (5 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 30 cups boiling water
- 30 Peeps ghost candy
- In a very large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months.
- To prepare hot cocoa: Dissolve 1/3 cup cocoa mix in 1 cup boiling water. Float a Peeps ghost in each cup of hot cocoa.
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup: 214 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 18, 2015
I used store bought hot chocolate. They were so cute and super easy. I made these last year with the Christmas peeps too!
Nov 10, 2011
What a cute idea with the Peeps! :)