- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil and water. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries and walnuts.
- Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Reviews for Raspberry Banana Bread
Sort By :
"This was excellent! I made it gluten free by using rice flour. I will definitely be making it again. It was not only tasty but easy. I like that it was different from regular banana bread."
"We both loved this recipe. Moist and very tasty."
"Delicious! Very moist. Fresh raspberries worked great. I only have 1 bread pan, so I put the rest of the batter in a cupcake pan, but after it baked it seemed that it all may have fit in 1 pan for a taller bread, so I may try that next time."
"Delicious and very easy to make. This bread came out moist and flavorful without being too sugary. I will most definitely make it again."
"Add a soft boiled egg and you have a low cal breakfast."