- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 to 4 teaspoons sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Originally published as Italian Salad Dressing in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p44
Reviews for Quick Italian Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2010
"I made this for a large party and it was a big hit. It is very easy and tasty."