Honest to goodness, my family loves this inspiring cranberry sauce because the orange marmalade and spices make it stand out from the typical sauces. —Lucia Johnson, Massena, NY
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Quick Cranberry Sauce in Simple & Delicious December/January 2015
Reviews for Quick Cranberry Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2014
"This was good...a little too much orange for my taste but I loved the chunky texture better than a tube sliced. Will add some walnuts next time."