- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut, flour and salt. Add milk and vanilla; mix well (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Quick Coconut Macaroons
"Super easy and my husband loved them. I did drizzle some melted chocolate on top of half of them. I will definitely make these for him again."
"This recipe, minus the wheat flour, was my most favorite, actually only, childhood cookie since I couldn't eat wheat ! Alternative was frosting on Rye-crisp ?. I still love these macaroons!!"
"I found them dry, but will try them again. Maybe I will have better luck. They were tasty though."
"This has a better texture for me than most of the other recipes I have tried!!! The only change I made was to dip the bottoms in dark chocolate that I melted with a bit of coconut oil to smooth it out!!! My new favorite!!!"
"Nice and easy, and delicious! Will try dipping these in melted chocolate next time!"
"Soooo easy and delicious!!!"
"Awesome! Made these last year too. Big hit. This year I am putting a Hershey Kiss on each one when they come out of the oven... kinda like a mounds bar only with milk chocolate.... Easy Peasy to make!"
"A snap to make and our kids loved them, a nice peanut-free cookie they can take in their lunches to school"
"Amazingly delicious & easy macaroon recipe. It's now a favorite at our house!"