Peanut butter, candy corn and macaroons are three of my favorite things, so I combine them all to make one magical sweet that's perfect for Halloween. —Jeanette Nelson, Bridgeport, West Virginia
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2-3/4 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup candy corn, chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 2/3 cup white baking chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 300°. In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended. In a large bowl, mix coconut, candy corn, dark chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and nuts; stir in egg white mixture.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake 20-22 minutes or until light brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Drizzle cookies with melted baking chips; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Candy Corn Magic Macaroons with White Chocolate Drizzle in Halloween Bookazine 2015