Peanut butter, candy corn and macaroons are three of my favorite things, so I combine them all to make one magical sweet that's perfect for Halloween. —Jeanette Nelson, Bridgeport, West Virginia
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2-3/4 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup candy corn, chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 2/3 cup white baking chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 300°. In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended. In a large bowl, mix coconut, candy corn, dark chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and nuts; stir in egg white mixture.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake 20-22 minutes or until light brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Drizzle cookies with melted baking chips; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.