Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
Makesabout 4-1/2 dozen
- 5 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups M&M's minis
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix coconut, milk and flour until blended; stir in M&M's.
- Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Freeze option: Freeze cookies, layered between waxed paper, in freezer containers. To use, thaw before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 99 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Mar 30, 2018
So simple to make and delicious! Everyone really enjoyed them. Will be making every year now.Thank you so much for sharing!
Jan 13, 2016
Made these for a Christmas party - a big hit. Made again today for a potluck...again a bit hit....my husband loves them since he likes coconut. Easy recipe, I left them in 15 minutes for a browner cookie. In my family recipe book.
Dec 13, 2015
These are the easiest cookies and are fantastic! If you love coconut and m&ms, then you'll love these. I did use the mini holiday m&ms. So cute. Used a cookie scoop snd parchment. Will be on my yearly christmas cookie list
Feb 22, 2015
Great little cookies!
Dec 18, 2013
This is my first time making this recipe. I'll see what my family thinks but personally I like them
Jul 16, 2012
This is one of my favorite recipes to make. It's so simple! Couldn't find the baking bits but regular M&Ms work just fine. I love making them for the holidays and being able to use the holidays M&Ms
May 7, 2011
This is a favorite and don't last long in my house or when taken to other homes.
Feb 9, 2011
Made these around the holidays for a work party, I used regular M&Ms..they were easy to make&very yummy!!!
Sep 13, 2010
haven't tried the recipe but I intend to for Halloween but as to the mini baking bits look in the candy isle of your grocery they always have mini m and m s
Dec 20, 2009
I can't believe how many times I have made these. The problem is trying to find the baking bits on grocer's shelfs.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.