Coconut Macaroon Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package (14 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll crust into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edge. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, melted butter, extract and salt until blended. Stir in flour. Reserve 1/2 cup coconut; stir remaining coconut into egg mixture. Transfer to pie crust. Sprinkle with reserved coconut.
- Bake on a lower oven rack until golden brown and filling is set, 35-45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 490 calories, 29g fat (20g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Dec 23, 2019
I made this and took it to my daughter in law. Everyone loved it. Thanks! ??
Dec 18, 2019
Just made this last night for a small group Christmas party. It was the HIT of the party. Very easy to make. There was a small piece left and I just got it out of the fridge to eat it. I think it’s even better the next morning if that’s possible!
Dec 29, 2018
no blind bake ???? thanks
Dec 29, 2018
Carrie -- last ingredient ... 1 package (14 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
Oct 28, 2018
I don't see coconut in the ingredients
Oct 18, 2018
Can you use any kind of eggs?
Mar 12, 2017
Easy and tastes like the inside of a Mounds bar. I subbed vanilla for the almond due to allergies. Mine took a bit more than 50 minutes, used a Pyrex glass pie plate. Great drizzled with a little dark chocolate.