- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, tomatoes and bacon. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with green onion if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Quick BLT Dip
Sort By :
"Fabulous! I added a bit more bacon - actually, it was smoked bacon bits - such a great flavor!"
"Great dip! I use less mayo and more sour cream for our tastes but super yummy!"
"I have made this several times. I use only Hellmans mayo. Quality is important. I also add chopped lettuce right before serving so that it is truly a BLT dip. Delicious!"
"I made this recipe quite a few times for gatherings and so on. But the main reason I make it is because my husband asks for it and wants the whole bowl to himself. With that in mind, this is an excellent recipe!!!"
"This is so delicious. It's really good in the summer with fresh tomatoes but I make it year round. I also def use the green onion and ranch mix. Yummy!"